Before any event, I love pampering myself; manicure, pedicure, facial and maybe even a spray tan depending how ghostly my skin is looking. Unfortunately, I don’t have the funds to pamper myself before the bridal shower and bachelorette party I am attending this weekend, so I instead converted my bedroom into my own personal spa so I can feel pretty for the weekend and relieve some stress!
- 3 Tablespoons baking soda (exfoliates and scrubs away dead skin)
- 3 to 4 teaspoons milk (or water if you prefer)
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon (detoxifies the skin and gives a healthy glow)
- 1 teaspoon honey (hydates the skin)
- 3 to 4 Vitamin E capsules [squeeze the oil out of the capsules] (protects and repairs skin)