On the fifth day of Christmas
The Global Chameleon Presents to you:
a Peanuts Ornament
a Kid-Friendly Glitter Ornament
a Scrapbook Ornament
A Nightmare Before Christmas Ornament &
An Inside Out Ornament
5th Day of Christmas: DIY Peanuts Ornament
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Craft Ornament
- Light Brown Acrylic Paint
- Black Acrylic Paint Marker or Acrylic Paint
1. Using the same method as with the Inside Out Ornaments, uncap your craft ornament, squeeze light brown paint into ornament, shake up ornament so that the paint is covering the inside. You can add more paint and rotate the paint around inside so it covers the inside of the ornament entirely.
2. Once ornament is solid Charlie Brown skin color, dump the ornament upside down into a shot glass cup and let dry overnight.
3. Put cap back on ornament. Using your Paint Pen, freehand Charlie browns curl, nose, two dots for eyes, happy eyebrows, and a big smile. Let dry!
Merry Christmas, Charlie Brown!