Forgive me friend’s, for I have sinned. It has been three months since my last blog post.
Gee whiz, these few months have been a doozy!
Let’s scroll through the highlights:
- November 1st I began my job as a Sales Associate at Nordstrom. It started as a way to pay the bills and a flexible schedule that would allow me to work on my writing and continue applying for jobs. It turned into a career advancing opportunity. I am now the Editor & Photographer of our store website. I would go into more detail but I am sure a majority of my upcoming entries will be about Nordstrom, so I’ll leave that for later.
- I built some great friendships with friends new and old.
- I’ve lost weight and am feeling more confident than ever.
- Kevin (See: Confessions of a Navy Girlfriend) and I have rekindled our romance and fallen madly in love again. You just can’t give up on The One.
- My collection of Nordy goods has grown significantly due to my employee discount and my bank account has suffered exponentially. Good thing this isn’t a financial advice blog or ya’ll would be screwed.
- One of my wonderful friend’s has gotten engaged and another has a baby boy nugget growing inside her belly.
If you didn’t catch the vibe I’m putting off, life is grand. When you just take the time to think about where you want to be and how you’re going to accomplish your goals, the sky is the limit. I’ve grown so much more independent in just a short amount of time and I find that I let a little more sunshine seep into my days. Due to my hectic work schedule and need for sleep I’ve neglected my blog but I hope that I can find the time to update it because it does give me such joy. I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday and a Happy New Year. This old maid is signing off. Do check back soon!